Happy New Year!
I crafted a list of 5 trends to watch for 2017 so that you can be in the know on what styles are "in" and what styles are "out" for this new year.
1. 2017 Color of the Year: Pantone has declared that Greenery is the color of the year. Greenery is described as a refreshing and revitalizing shade that is symbolic of new beginnings. Pantone states that this green shade is natures new neutral. You'll see this vibrant, green shade making it's debut in fashion, beauty and decor trends all year.
2. Bell Sleeves: Everyone loves a little flare in their outfits, and this year, making a statement with your sleeves is the way to add drama to any outfit. You’ll see this trends featured on blouses, dresses and jackets this year. This dramatic, oversized sleeve will be an alternative to last years “off the shoulder” trend.
3. Mirrored: This reflective trend is making a major statement in accessories, especially sunglasses. This trend is also taking over the manicure world. Mirrored mani’s are replacing gel polish mani’s this year.
4. 80’s Vibes: Welcome back the nostalgia of denim jackets, mini skirts, and acid wash jeans. The 80’s trend is expected to be one of the biggest comebacks in 2017 for Women’s fashion.
5. Statement Graphic Tee’s: This is a trend that is carrying over from 2016 because we want our voices to be heard, and this allows your outfit to do the talking. Plus graphic tee’s have become such a staple for casual street style dressing.
What style trends are you open to trying in 2017?