Product Review: Lash Boost
I've always wanted long, beautiful lashes. My lashes are naturally short and curly, so for years, i've depended on mascara to make my lashes appear longer and fuller. For special occasions, I've even tried lash extensions or lash strips. I kept hearing positive buzz about Lash Boost, so I had to give it a try. Most users stated that they noticed the appearance of longer looking lashes in 4 weeks, so I wanted to put this theory to the test. I was gifted this product for testing purposes and I share my honest review and a product demo in this Youtube video .
I've used Lash Boost for the past 6 weeks and i've already noticed longer, fuller lashes. If you are interested in giving Lash Boost a try, review these helpful application tips:
- Remove makeup and wash your face before using Lash Boost. Eye lids and lashes should be completely clean and dry.
- Apply Lash Boost along the upper lash line of both eyes. Dip the brush once per eye and wipe off any excess product from the brush before applying.
- When i started to use the product, I could feel the products mild tingling sensation during application which is normal.
- Gently wipe off any excess serum from your eyelid or lashes. Do not wash your face or eyes after applying.
- Wait about 90 seconds until Lash Boost has dried before going to sleep or applying other products around your eye.
- Continue using Lash Boost nightly after desired results are achieved to maintain lash condition. Can also be applied to eyebrows to help improve their appearance. Eyebrows may take up to 8 weeks to see results.
If you are interested in a product discount or have specific product questions, feel free to reach out to my Rodan + Fields Consultant Cayla Brinson at Cayla.Brinson@yahoo.com.