Quick 5-Minute Makeup Routine
Life is busy, and although I Iove makeup, most mornings I don’t have much time to apply it. I am a huge snoozer, and I wait until the last minute to wake up. This bad habit usually leaves me with no time to put on a full face. After many mornings of rushing through my make-up routine, I have now mastered a 5-minute look that is simple and cute. So today I thought I’d share my foolproof 5-minute makeup routine to save you time on your busy mornings.
- Foundation: CC Cream allows me to have a light, even coverage with a healthy glow. My go-to is Smashbox in medium/tan which saves me some extra steps as it includes a moisturizer, primer and a colored tint.
- Concealer: After my CC cream is applied, I apply my Nars creamy concealer in Caramel. I use this to cover up any dark and tired areas under my eyes.
- Cheeks: When I’m rushing, I skip all the fancy contour steps and usually opt for a simple glow. The product I love to use is Bobbi Brown's shimmer brick. It leaves a bronzy, shimmery glow that is not overpowering.
- Brows: My browse are sparse, so I do take the time to fill them in with a brow pencil such as Anastasia brow wiz in soft brown.
- Eyes: I coat my curly lashes with Bareminerals Lash Domination which lengthens, separates and adds volume.
What makeup products do you use to save time in the morning?